Practices typically begin the week before Memorial Day. This first week of practices will be in the evening after school and times are still TBD. Regular morning practice will begin June 1st and will follow the schedule below. ALL PRACTICE TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
|8:00-9:05 am M-Th||11-12 swimmers|
|8:55-10:00 am M-Th||9-10 swimmers|
|9:50-10:30 am M-Th||8 and Under Group A|
|10:20- 11:00 am M-Th||8 and Under Group B|
|10:50-12:00 am M-Th||13 and older swimmers|
12:35- 1:00pm M-Th
|Little Ripples (2 sessions)
|6:00-7:30 pm M and W only||All Age Groups (no Little Ripples)|
|9:30 -11:00 Fridays||All Age Groups (no Little Ripples)|
- Please Be ON time.
- No parents or siblings will be allowed on the pool deck during practice times.
- Times are subject to change.
- We will notify you via the SwimTopia app or email of any changes.
- For younger swimmers please stay in the area (within 5-10 minutes).
- If practice gets cancelled the coaches will notify you via text and email.
- Please be sure to pick up your child on time.
- Evening practices are limited to only swimmers who can't make it to morning practices, (both parents work, summer school) "Sleeping-in" is not a reason.
What to Bring?
- WATER....Yes lots of water. Kids can get dehydrated in the pool.
- Goggles (and a back up pair is always handy)
- Swim cap
- Hoodie/Parka (it can get chilly after practice)