Fees & Registration
Registration will open to all residents and returning members on April 1st, 2023. New non-residents will be able to register beginning May 1st and may be wait-listed depending on age-group capacity.
- Swimmers that live in Riss Lake subdivision are automatically eligible for the team.
- Non-residents may join if space allows with board approval
- All returning swimmers from 2022 are eligible.
- Swimmers must be ages 5-18 or be Kindergarten eligible for the 2023-24 school year
- Swimmers on the competitive team must be able to swim the length of the pool without standing on the bottom or pulling on the lane lines. Stroke knowledge is not a prerequisite.
- Pre-competitive swimmers (Little Ripples) must be between the ages of 5 and 8 and be comfortable in the water enough to blow bubbles and doggie paddle.
Coaches will evaluate swimmers throughout the first week of practice to determine placement. If, during that time, the coaches determine that your swimmer is not quite ready to participate this year, coaches will contact the parents of the swimmer.
Fees cover expenses such as coaching fees, insurance, Northland Swim Conference fees, USA Swimming fees and equipment (public address system, upkeep on starting blocks, lane ropes, flags, tables, etc.)
- Registration is $170 per swimmer. ($120 coaching fee, $10 Northland Conference fee & $40 USA Swim fee).
- If your swimmer swims for a club (not high school) there is an option for Year Round swimmers for $130. (USA Swim registration must be paid by the club).
- These fees apply to all swimmers, including Little Ripples.
How to Register
Registration must be completed online and all registration fees must be paid online with a credit card at the time of registering.
Refunds are on a case by case basis as the team may have already paid registration fees to NSC. Please contact a board member for assistance.
We do not want ANY swimmer to miss out on the summer fun. If your family has been effected financially please reach out to any board member.